Monday, January 10, 2011

Down To It. . . . AFC Edition

Now we know its goin to be baltimore, pittsburgh, new england, and new york in the afc race. It wouldn't be right for me not to make my picks publicly.

Well I am most definately taking new england over new york for one reason this is the game they want every season so I garuntee they will be ready. And unlike the colts they are actually better than years past.

I am taking pittsburgh solely because of home field. That's a matchup that's always good and I expect the same this time.

I would call it a toss up between new england and pittsburgh but in all honesty I don't believe that. I think the patriots are built to win this one. Tight ends built to stop the blitz and also slip out on play action and make big plays. There running backs are also better at blocking too. Woodhead and green ellis might be towards of the best at it. So that's the afc side of the bracket there will be more for the nfc people.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment