Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Down To It. . . NFC Edition

Bears, falcons, green bay, and the seahawks? Really I am not surprised like most. But do I think they have what it takes to go deeper into the second season? Well here ya go.

Green bay can offensively and defensively as well. Aaron rodgers is a prime time quarterback. But atlanta does everything just a little better than them. It should be a great game but I just don't see Matt Ryan losing another one at home soon.

The bears should kill seattle. Too much defense for the seahawks this time. The bears don't use weird or exotic packages like gregg williams they cover and let the line get after the quarterback. And without that fast deep threat seattle is at a disadvantage.

And down to it I am goin out on a limb and taking the bears because of that defense. I will admit atlanta is a much better team but chicago is just built for this game.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment